Monday 26 September 2011

Me Again!

I very much apologise for this second "no picture" post. I haven't really had the time to do much stitching recently which stinks. What moments I do have, I've been concentrating on my exchange piece, so I can't show that for obvious reasons.
I have moved into my room at University and I love it! All my housemates are such kind and friendly people and I've settled in really well. I'm so enjoying shopping and cooking for myself, it makes me feel responsbile :)
I started my seminars today and they went well, my course is so perfect for me. I have my first drama lesson tomorrow and that should be a blast too.
This was just a quick post to say I am still alive, still stitching (a little!) and I hope to be back with an actual proper post with pictures very soon.
I hope you are all well,

8 comments:

Teresa said...

Glad to hear you are getting all settled. Maybe you can get them all interested in stitching.
Have fun in drama.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Lesleyanne said...

Glad you have settled in well and enjoying your course. Hope you get to stitch soon.

Sarah said...

Glad to hear your enjoying yourself and your course is good :) Have fun!

Catherine said...

So glad to read that you are settling in well!

Unknown said...

So glad you are still alive and having a grand time at University. Enjoy this time of life and will be happy to "see" you whenever you post!

Carol said...

Thanks so much for keeping us posted on life at University, Bekca--glad you're enjoying it :)

Lynn said...

Glad to hear that you are enjoying this new chapter in your life. I hope things continue to go well for you.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Glad to hear you're settling into Uni nicely! Love the new profile pic of you and kitty!