Thursday 15 September 2011

Perfect Timing

So, I was enjoying my lunch a couple of days ago (soup and crusty bread if you were wondering!) when the post lady knocked on the door. I was very excited to see a parcel for me as the lovely Teresa from Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches had contacted me saying she wanted to send me some things. And let me tell you ladies, I was well and truly spoiled!
I opened up the package to reveal these lovingly wrapped goodies, all in my favourite Autumn theme as Teresa knew it was my favourite. First up was a large cut of one of my favourite fabrics, I can't wait to use it.



Look at these sweet little things! I do love this mint tin, and they taste good too. The small ribbons are all in perfect autumn colours, I love the one with the leaves. I can see these being used in scrapbook pages in the near future. Also pictured is a pack of "Made with Love" labels that will look great on my finished projects.

Next up is I think my favourite part of the whole package, this bag of gorgeous autumn themed buttons. They're so pretty and such lovely colours, I can't wait to use them!




I was also lucky enough to receive these perfect DMC colours in autumnal shades. I already know what I'm going to use one of them for, I've got a lovely monochrome sampler that would look perfect in the brown shade.




And lastly, another one of my favourites, these adorable puppy thread snippers. Aren't they cute? I've already used them on my exchange piece and they're perfect.

Thank you so much Teresa for sending me this wonderful package! I am so very grateful. It was perfect timing as I'm just off to Uni and all these things will be very useful next year.

I've been sent some really lovely parcels this year and I've always wanted to repay the favour. I'm planning a big Christmas bonanza of giveaways, special parcels and gifts for lots of my blogging friends. Coming soon!
Hope you're having a lovely week,

10 comments:

Barbara said...

Teresa is a sweetheart and I'm glad that you were the recipient of some of her goodwill. Enjoy!
Blessings.

Catherine said...

Oh what fun!! Enjoy your goodies!

Teresa said...

It was my pleasure to send them to you. I hope you enjoy yourself at Uni and take some time to do some stitching and scrapbooking.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Anne said...

Lovely gifts from a lovely, generous lady. Teresa is the sweetest and always brightens my day :D

Enjoy your goodies!!

Peggy Lee said...

Awww...Teresa is a sweetheart. Enjoy the goodies!

Sarah said...

What lovely goodies! Very autumnal :) Enjoy them!

Elisa said...

Lovely gifts you have received...enjoy!

Angela said...

What a lovely thoughtful gift from Teresa :) I love that fabric too!

Lesleyanne said...

Waht a lovely gift from Teresa. Hope you enjoy using it all.

Carol said...

What a wonderfully thoughtful gift from Teresa! I know you'll put all of these goodies to good use, Bekca :)