Sunday 18 September 2011

Update

Hello everyone! I'm just popping in to say that my blog might be a bit quiet for the next couple of days. This is my last weekend at home before Uni so I'm spending my time seeing friends and doing so much packing. My mum is genuinely concerned that we won't fit it all in the car! I've made sure my stitching stuff is all safe though, no problems there :)
I turn nineteen in less than a week so we're having a little celebration this weekend instead of on the day, because I'll be at Uni. But my boyfriend has already promised he's coming down to take me out to dinner on my actual birthday, isn't he a sweetheart?
I'm doing little bits of stitching here and there, but I hope to have a proper progress report sometime next week, after I've settled into my new house! It's so exciting!
I hope you're enjoying a wonderful weekend,

7 comments:

Carol said...

Best of luck to you on this exciting new chapter in your life, Bekca--you'll love it! And happy early 19th birthday :)

Jules said...

Enjoy this next phase in your life! And Happy 19th!!

Lesleyanne said...

Good luck with the move and Happy Birthday.

Sarah said...

Good luck!! I'm sure you'll fit it all in the car somehow :P Happy early birthday too!

Peggy Lee said...

How exciting Bekca!

Happy early 19th too.

Lynn said...

Enjoy your birthday celebration!!

Elisa said...

Have a great birthday...and all the best for your new chapter!