Saturday 30 July 2011

Crazy

Hi there! I am still on my blog, but have had to take an unscheduled blogging break. I'm sorry to say that my great-aunt passed away this week and my family have just been concentrating on each other at the moment. For those who frequently read my blog, this was the aunt who moved into the care home not too long ago. She lived a very long life at 94 and it was expected, but these things are still sad. Now it's all a bit crazy in my house sorting out arrangements and family and other important things.
On top of that, I've been living with my boyfriend for the past couple of days as he only had five days between returning from a school trip and going on his family holiday. We wanted to see each other as much as possible, naturally. We had a day out in London that I think I will chat about some other time.
I have been stitching whilst all this chaos is occurring but didn't manage to snap a picture for today. I've got another busy weekend ahead of me so I will hopefully post and get back to my lovely blog reading some time next week. I hope you are all well,

13 comments:

demeter83 said...

Awww, Becka I'm so sorry. I hope you're okay!

Teresa said...

My thoughts and prayers are with.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Lesleyanne said...

Sending condolences. Look forward to seeing your stitching when you are able.

Jennifer M. said...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Sending prayers your way.

Jen

Cath said...

Sorry about your Aunt Bekca , take care . X

Unknown said...

Sorry for your loss. Best wishes to you and your family.

Barbara said...

Bekca, I am so sorry for your family's loss. She did live a long life and that should be rejoiced.

Blessings on you and your family at this time.

Sarah said...

Oh Bekca I'm so sorry for your loss! God Bless you and your family in such a sad time. I hope that amongst it all you do get the time with your boyfriend that your hoping for before you go away as well

Sarah

Catherine said...

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family!

Peggy Lee said...

So very sorry to hear of your Aunt's passing. She lived a full life, however it still hurts. My sympathy to you and your family.

Glad you are able to spend some quality time with your boyfriend. Enjoy your time together.

Justflo said...

Bekca, so sorry for you and your family, look back on the happy times. My husbands aunt died two weeks ago and she too had reached the grand old age of 94.

Glad you've been able to spend some time with your Boy Friend.
Thinking of you

Lynn said...

I'm so sorry Bekca to hear about your great-aunt. I'll keep your family in my prayers at this time.

Carol said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about your great-aunt, Bekca. What a long life she lived--I'm sure you will treasure the memories of the good times you and your family shared with her :)

Looking forward to hearing all about your trip to London!