Monday, 4 July 2011


I hope someone in the blogging world can help me! I'm having real trouble leaving comments on others blogs. Blogger asks me to sign in after writing my comment, I do so, then it just takes me back to the same page I started on - it's very frustrating!
Also, whenever I try and follow a new blog or manage my blogs, a window pops up with HTTP 400 Bad Request - does anyone know what this is and how I fix it?
I would appreciate any advice from anyone who has more knowledge about the settings of Blogger than I do. It is annoying though, I use blogger so often, it would be nice if it worked properly!
Thank you in advance for any help.


Teresa said...

I had the same problem and was told when you sign in at google unclick the keep me signed in box. That worked for me, hope it helps.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Catherine said...

I have done the same as Teresa. Also, if you contact that blog owner and they change the settings for comments to have a separate box pop up, that seems to alleviate the issues as well.

Good luck!

Lesleyanne said...

I have been having the same problems. Didn't know about the signed in box though. There are a couple of blogs I would like to comment on but can't and can't find an email address.

Angela P said...

It's nothing you are doing wrong Becka, it's Blogger and all the issues with it lately! Try the advice above and see if you can leave a comment on my blog (a test) since I know I have changed my settings and it should be ok :) There is a blog or some other place we can visit to see known Blogger issues but I can't find it. I'll let you know if I do find it.

Lynn said...

Blogger has had a lot of issues lately many of which I'm not sure how to fix. However I think the site that Angela is referring to in on your blogger background page.Once you've gone to your backgound click on Help which is on the top toolbar. In Help you will see a column at the bottom right called Help Resources. Click on the Known Issues link and perhaps you will find an answer there. If not you can at least contact them in regards to your problem. Hope this helps!