Wednesday 28 April 2010

Sunshine stitching

Hi everyone, hope you've all been enjoying this glorious weather we've been having. I love sitting outside at lunch time at school, basking in the sunshine, and doing some revision of course. Although I have been out to make the most of the weather, I have done a little bit more work on Solo.
The main bulk of stitching is almost done, just a bit more of his back, his tail and the little mouse to go. I've also done a tiny bit more on the Margaret Shelly hedgehog, but not enough to validate a photo.
I thought I should explain where my blog title comes from. You see, I normally straighten my hair to keep it from being too wild and crazy. A friend of mine visited unexpectedly one day, saw me without straightened hair and said "Woah, that looks like a lion's mane!" And the nickname just stuck.
Head Boy/Girl nominations started today, and I've been nominated. I'd really like to get the position actually, voting is in exactly a week so I have to wait till then to find out.

I hope you are all having a wonderful week,


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lynn Bourke said...

Lovely progress!

Jen said...

Great stitching. Good luck on the Head Girl position. In my school we ask for applications and conduct an interview with at least six people on the panel!

Justflo said...

Fab stitching. Good luck with your nomination.

Enjoy your stitching.