Friday 16 April 2010

Hello There

Welcome to my very first stitching blog! I've been reading crafting blogs for awhile, but I've never really plucked up the courage to make up one of my own - until now. I hope to bring you progress in pictures of my latest WIP, casual rants about difficulties for us stitchers and recomendations for any kits/accessories/etc that I may acquire.
So now I bring to you my first picture, it is my latest project, Charlie's Ark. I got the chart as a freebie from WOXS (World of Cross Stitching) magazine. If I'm very honest, I did purely buy the magazine for the Charlie's Ark charts - he's one of my favourite things to stitch because I love sepia tones. Here he is so far, with a picture of what the outcome will hopefully be . . .



A little bit more about me. I'm currently in my first year of A-levels, soon to be taking exams in Biology, Drama, History and English Lit. I love writing and drama, and wish to be a playwrite one day. I have a rather large cat called Tiptoe, who normally snuggles on the sofa next to me when I stitch. I'm hoping to go to University next year, for a degree in either History or Creative Writing, or maybe joint honours in both.

I would really appreciate any advice or tips fellow bloggers could give me about my new blog. Comments are always nice!

Nice to meet you,




Posted by Picasa

No comments: