Tuesday 20 April 2010

Introducing Solo

Thorpe Park was fantastic. We went on every single ride we possibly could, even Saw. I had to shut my eyes when we were going up though, it was all a bit scary! I was shattered when I came back last night though, so no stitching, but I did recently start work on another design.
This is my first Solo the Cat piece and I'm enjoying it so far. When I first started, I was a bit wary about the colours and thought they didn't really match. But soon the shades began to blend in and he's coming along quite well now.

Charlie is not forgotten, but I do like having more than one project on the go so that you don't lose interest. I've got a large fairy design at the moment as well, but I am fearful that will soon turn into a UFO! It's such a big piece that it takes a certain amount of effort just to set it up ready for stitching.
It was back to school for me today, but I quite liked going back and seeing everyone. Plus I had an extra free lesson because one of my teachers is currently stuck in China with others who went on the school trip. I think we all know someone who's currently stuck abroad and I'll be happy when they're all home safe :)

Happy stitching,


Posted by Picasa

No comments: