Tuesday 15 July 2014

Jeepers!

I've finished Miss Peepers! I'm still so in love with this gorgeous little design. I used my own thread choices alongside some of the recommended DMC threads and I'm really happy with the result. I can see me stitching up another one of these beauties by the time summer is up :) Here she is!


It's funny. When I was a little girl, I couldn't stand pink. Pink annoyed me. Nowadays, pink and green is my favourite colour combination! It's funny how our tastes change as we grow up :)

I have a new start to share too. I'm embracing Christmas in July and started this darling little kit gifted to me from Cath over at The Stitchin' Chicken. It's mostly block colours with a few bits of backstitching, a lovely project to enjoy after a long day at work.


Back to work for me tomorrow, but I've got friends visiting for dinner tomorrow evening which I'm very much looking forward to :) I hope you all have a lovely week.
Best wishes,
 



6 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Cute little finish, this is such a lovely design :) Congrats!

Carol said...

Awww... that turned out so cute, Bekca! And your new little WIP is just as adorable :)

Justine said...

Love it! Can't wait to start mine. Your colour choices are so pretty.

Teresa said...

Miss Peepers is so cute and love the colors.
Enjoy your new flat and your new job!

Jacqueline Morris said...

I popped over from Justine's blog... I am now a new follower :)
I really love what you have done to Miss Peepers and yes its a lovely chart... I will have to get it I think!
Oooh yes start stitching for Christmas in July! I just finished a Christmas in July swap... it was a lot of fun.
So pleased I popped in :)
Smiles :)

Sally said...

I habe just popped over from Justine's blog to see your gorgeous Miss Peepers finish. She is so cute.

My eldest daughter has just graduated from uni in Creative Writing and English.