Tuesday 1 July 2014

A New Stomping Ground

Hello friends! Well, I've made it safely to my new place in Southampton. Sunday was a very busy day. My parents drove all the way from Glastonbury to help me move my stuff. They're storing most of it in their outbuilding until I find a more permanent residence. 


It was strange to see my room in Winchester completely bare. I felt a little sad as I closed the door for the last time, but I know I'm moving onwards and upwards. Plus, I know I'll see my former housemates regularly. They're not getting rid of me that easily!


I've settled into my new room here. I'm having to live out of my suitcase, but I can cope with that. I've got a cupboard and fridge/freezer space all sorted, so I'm perfectly content. I managed to get some stitching in last night, here's how Miss Peepers is looking . . .


I start my new job in just under a week. I'm quite looking forward to going back to work actually - more money for stitching supplies! Keeping within the SFS budget of course :P
Best wishes,
 



5 comments:

Tricia T said...

Your stitching looks wonderful, Bekca! A perfect way to start this new journey! Good luck with your new job!

Justine said...

Love Miss Peepers! Where did you get the pattern? Good luck in your new home and new job!

Mii Stitch said...

Miss Peepers is just so sweet!! Good luck with the new job :)

Carol said...

I know this next chapter in your life will be full of fun and new experiences, Bekca... Best of luck with the job and keep on stitching! Miss Peepers is so sweet :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Miss Peepers is so cute~