Sunday 20 July 2014

Christmas in July

It's nice to be thinking of cooler climes during this spell of hot weather. I'm not too bad in the heat, but it would be much better if I was lounging under a shaded tree, rather than at work :P It's been a long week so I'm grateful for my day off today. Hopefully, I'll be able to get a few more stitches in today. Here is where I'm up to with my latest WIP . . .


I'm making steady progress, but I do have to concentrate. There's five different types of green thread, so I have to keep my eye on the ball :)
Hope you're all enjoying a lovely weekend, best wishes.
 


3 comments:

Karen said...

Very nice... makes me want to stitch some ornaments!

happy stitching....

Carol said...

Hope the Christmas stitching does help you deal with those hot temperatures, Bekca! It is very cute :)

Anonymous said...

Hello

Lovely progress x