I finally got round to snapping a picture of my latest finish. It's Lizzie Kate's Autumn Sampler . . .
I used a variety of different threads on this project, rarely sticking to the ones outlined. I changed my mind half way through about the colour of the grass too, so I had to rip out a sizeable chunk. But it's all done now and I'm really quite pleased with it. I plan on finishing this piece into a small pillow with some gorgeous autumnal fabric I've had for awhile.
Speaking of fabric, I realised the other day just how much fabric I've actually collected. It's getting a bit ridiculous! I have all this fabric and all these cross stitch finishes, and yet I don't often finish things. Well, I have a plan that should change all that. I've dedicated two hours a week on my class timetable to craft :) It's allocated time where I can sew and finish cross stitch things without feeling guilty that I should be doing Uni work. I've drawn myself up a timetable that means I've got time for everything I enjoy :) Wish me luck as I try and stick to it!
Happy stitching to you all,