Tuesday 15 June 2010

New Projects in the Pipeline

Here I am again with my stitching progress report. Charlie hasn't been out so far this week, and I've only done a little bit on Home Sweet Home, as you can see.

This is a cute little pattern and a nice stitch, it's just finding the time at the moment to sit down and concentrate on stitching. My mum's been working a few more hours recently so I've been cooking dinner and helping round the house a lot more. Plus I went back to school today (but only for half day). Hopefully I can settle down to my needle this evening after my chores are done.
My threads have arrived for my other projects! http://www.country-designs.co.uk/ offers a very good service at good prices so I really recommend you have a look. They are also having a 3 for 2 on kits at the moment if you're interested. So, these are projects I will be working on before/during the summer . . .
1) Luck - the second free kit option in the magazine. I like the bold colours in it, they're so vibrant.



2) For My Teacher - One of my drama teachers is leaving at the end of the year to move to Australia so I thought this would make a nice Bon Voyage/ New Home gift.


And 3) is the All Our Yesterday's one I have shown previously. I've got all the supplies to start these designs, just need some free time when I'm not so busy!
My new plan is to blog Tuesday, Friday and Sunday because that way I can still update my blog regularly, as well as concentrating on other interests and work. Proper lessons start again on Thursday so I'll probably have a heavy workload this weekend. Now there's something to look forward to :)
I hope your week has started well,

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Becka, you've got some nice little projects lined up there! I've got a number of thos magazine freebies all set aside to stitch "someday"