Tuesday 8 June 2010

All Good

My stitching has fitted in quite well with my schedule recently. I seem to be revising all day then stitching all evening! We'll have to wait till results day to see if this is a good method. So I've been working hard on Charlie, and there is definite improvement from my last blog about him.



I've also had time to stitch up another one of those free cover kits I mentioned the other day. I'm not quite sure who I would send this card to and for what occasion, but I thought it was cute and came with a free button so I stitched it up anyways. Still got a few more to go though before my cover kits drawer is empty.



Today I had English and Biology exams which both went well. But they are in similar in one respect as it's impossible to judge if you've passed or failed. You only have a rough idea about what the examiner is looking for and you're not entirely sure if what you put down was correct. But at least they're out the way now, no more biology revision! Hurrah! Now it's just British History on Thursday, then Friday I'm going out with my friends to find that all important Summer Ball dress. Very excited!
I hope you are all having a wonderful week,

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mel said...

Looking good! :)

Good luck on the exams.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congrats on wrapping up two exams! I'm sure you'll do well on the ones that are left!!!

Great progress on your WIP and that little card is adorable, you never know when the right ocassion comes along and you'll have a card ready to go!!!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

what a cute finish.