Monday 21 August 2017

Reviving the Stitching Lion

I was stitching the other day, calmly passing needle through fabric and I remembered my dear little blog and how much time I invested in it. I had a long break from stitching and blogging for a long time, but recent developments have led me back to stitching and I'm loving it!

I'm hoping to do a few posts this week to fill in the gaps, seeing as I last posted in 2015. I'm even hoping to get a few pictures in too, including my latest WIPs and maybe a couple of recent finishes.

How are you all? I'm truly looking forward to immersing myself in my stitching and posting all about my progress. I'm going to spend some time clearing through my blog reading list to update it, so please recommend any new blogs that I need to be following.

I can't believe I was 17 when I started this blog, and I'm now 24. Goodness, how time flies.

Best wishes,

Bekca

xxx

5 comments:

Daffycat said...

Welcome back, Bekca!

Sarah said...

Really nice to see you back online - will look forward to hearing about what you've gotten up too!

Mouse said...

ooooooooooooo elloooo welcome back to the land of stitching and blogging ... looking forward to what you have been up too :) love mouse xxxx

Justine said...

Lovely to see you blogging again! I was only thinking about you the other day...xx

gillyflower said...

Welcome back Bekca!!!
Nobody seems to blog these days, it all seems to be on Instagram!
Look forward to catching up with you and hearing what you've been doing.
Gill xx