Tuesday 3 July 2012

Euston, we have lift off!

Hurrah! I'm using my normal laptop at last to write a blog post that is well overdue. I have arrived at my house in Winchester, and it's gorgeous! Since we last looked at it, the letting agency has had the bathroom redone and now the whole house is perfect. I am one very lucky lion :)
So, I moved from Glastonbury to Winchester, grabbed lunch then went to work all in one day. Monday was yet another working day, another lunch out and a few hours attempting to unpack. Today, I finally had a day off to get my room more organised before my lovely bed arrives on Friday. Working hard does bring rewards. I've managed to buy my new double bed outright, which is quite a nice feeling actually :)
The rest of this week is looking busy with lots of shifts at Cath Kidston - not that I'm complaining! I'm still really enjoying working there. I'm still squeezing in time for stitching. I can't wait to show you Farmhouse in a post later on this week. It's really grown!
I hope you are all well and stay dry! The weather is just appalling at the moment. I hope to get some blog reading done soon, but things are really chaotic to say the least.
Oh, one more thing, if any one would like my new address for whatever reason, please feel free to email me at:

stitchinglion - AT - hotmail - DOT- co - DOT - uk

Over and out my stitching friends! 


PS This was my 150th post! Oh my, time sure does fly when you're stitching :)

4 comments:

Mouse said...

well done on the move and the job too and that you were able to afford to get a bed straight away too ... sometimes working does have its advantages heheheh :)
have sent you email :)
love mouse xxxx

Lesleyanne said...

So pleased to hear the move went well. Glad you are enjoying your new job. Congrats on being able to buy you new bed outright - a great feeling.

Lynn said...

How exciting it must be in your new place. Congrats!!
Also congratulations on 150 posts. That's quite an accomplishment with everything else going on in your life.

Catherine said...

Sounds like everything is going well for you!! You'll have to show us some pics of your new place!