Monday 18 August 2014

A Well-Timed Gift

Hello everyone, thank you all for the lovely comments on my last post. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has grown disheartened with a project. I'm sure it will get finished eventually, I'm just not feeling it at the moment.
One thing that did raise my stitchy spirits was this gorgeous parcel from Jacquie, from My Journey. I've only recently started following her lovely blog and was overjoyed to win her giveaway! Look at the goodies that she kindly sent :)

All of the gifts were beautifully wrapped in pretty pink paper. 

How lovely are those gift tags? I can't wait to get the rest of my stitching stuff back so I can make use of the trims. I'm also the proud owner of a Smiles pin cushion :)


Jacquie also included some Madeira threads and some aida squares, so I can get stitching on some card designs straight away.

Jacquie, I can't thank you enough for this wonderful parcel. Just as I thought my stitching mojo had been left behind in Winchester, you reminded me how much I love stitching and craft. Thank you! 
I hope you all have a wonderful week, best wishes.
 



3 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Beautiful gifts from Jacquie :)
Have fun!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Way for Jacqui to lift your spirits! I just recently got one of her smile pincushions and it just makes me... well smile when I look at it!

I think we all get bogged down in a project every now and again!

Jacqueline Morris said...

Yipppeeeee you got it!! Ooooh yes I am happy your mojo has returned... happy stitching :)
smiles :)